Garza Galante Plastic Surgery
322 U.S. 41 #103
Schererville, IN 46375
Phone: (219) 322-3131
Mo–Fr: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Appointment & Consultation Policies
As part of our goal to create a positive patient experience, we provide resources to help you prepare for an appointment, whether it’s an initial consultation or a follow-up meeting with Dr. Garza or Dr. Galante. We know your time is valuable, and this information helps ensure that you’ll spend your time either consulting with one of our surgeons or getting a procedure rather than waiting.
Our Appointment Policies
We adopted these policies to benefit all patients and encourage you to review them:
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time if it’s your initial visit or if it’s been more than a year since your last visit to complete the necessary paperwork. We encourage you to fill out the information before coming to your appointment.
- If you are running late, please give us a call so we can make the necessary adjustments. Please note that we may have to reschedule your appointment if you arrive late.
- You are required to confirm your appointment within 24 hours in order to remain on the schedule. If you don’t confirm your appointment, that time slot will be given to another patient. We offer text message confirmation for your convenience. Please confirm via text or call the office to guarantee your appointment.
- Booking your appointment a few weeks in advance helps ensure a specific day and time. We are happy to add you to our waitlist for a sooner appointment should you desire. Please let our schedulers know at the time you book your appointment.
- We do not allow anyone to accompany you during your treatment to help protect the safety of patients and staff. We strongly discourage you from bringing anyone along during your non-surgical consultations. Our policy requires that children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the waiting area while you are in your appointment.
Our Consultation Policies
- During the consultation, we will discuss your goals and concerns and recommend a treatment plan.
- We will provide an exact cost estimate for the recommended procedures, treatments, and products. This cost estimate is subject to change following your initial treatment as adjustments are made.
People looking for plastic surgeons in Munster, Merrillville, and throughout Indiana choose Dr. Galante’s practice for his expertise and our commitment to providing a positive experience. You can request a consultation using the online form, or call us at (219) 322-3131 to schedule an appointment.Back to Top