Improve Your Looks in Time for the Holidays
When celebrating with friends and family this season, of course you want to look your best. The winter holidays are only weeks away, but that’s all the time you’ll need for many of the cosmetic improvements we offer. You know that many of our skin care services and injectable fillers can improve your look in a matter of days, but did you also know that you can be ready to show off your new look in only a few weeks following many of our surgical procedures?
For instance, breast augmentation requires only a couple weeks of taking it easy following surgery. You’ll feel sore for a few days and will need to follow Dr. Galante’s post-op instructions closely, but many women are back to their normal routine in about 10 days to 2 weeks. Think of how striking you could look and feel this holiday season. Another surgical choice with relatively quick recovery is liposuction. If you’re self-conscious about a few stubborn areas of fat, liposuction can slim your profile and have you enjoying your new look in about 2 to 3 weeks.
For that extra twinkle in your eye, you also may want to consider eyelid surgery. This procedure can improve the appearance of eyes that look tired or lifeless because of sagging skin on the upper or lower eyelids. Most patients recover from bruising and swelling and see their refreshed eye appearance in about 10 days, giving plenty of time to prepare for this year’s festivities.
If you want to improve your look this holiday season, call (800) 721-3244 or request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Galante, who can suggest procedures to have you looking great in time for your big celebrations.
Winterize Your Skin
It may seem like dry, flaky skin is inevitable in the cold winter months to come, but you can keep looking healthy and youthful by following our tips to “winterize” your skin:
- Moisturize: You know the most important thing you can do to take care of your skin in wintertime is to keep it properly moisturized. We offer a full line of premium skin care products from SkinMedica, including moisturizers that contain active ingredients recommended by top dermatologists, such as vitamin C, glycerin, sage oil, ceramide, and shea butter.
- Continue sun protection: Even though the winter clouds are rolling in and the sun is setting earlier, you still need to wear sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater to protect from UV damage whenever you go outdoors. SkinMedica offers several fantastic products containing sunscreen.
- Use gentle cleansers: Soap and other harsh cleansers, including those that contain scrubs or scouring agents, can aggravate dry skin.
- Take short showers: A warm shower or bath may feel great on a cold winter day, but water washes away natural oils and can dry out the skin. Also, pat skin dry instead of rubbing aggressively with a towel, and moisturize right away after showering.
- Care for your lips: Lips are highly vulnerable to the effects of dry air蓉se a lip balm and be sure it doesn’t contain irritating ingredients such as peppermint or menthol.
- Drink plenty of water: By getting at least 8 glasses of water each day, you can help your body produce the natural oils your skin needs to stay properly hydrated. Remember that alcohol and caffeinated beverages like coffee and tea will only make you more dehydrated.
- Purchase a humidifier: Air that contains more moisture will help reduce skin dehydration.
Act Now: 10% off BOTOX® Cosmetic
From now until December 31st, 2007, Dr. Galante is offering 10% off BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments. This long-lasting facial treatment can keep the wrinkles on your face hibernating all the way through winter. Get ready to enjoy smoother, younger-looking skin that will have all your friends and family remarking how great you look!
With these special holiday savings, there’s no better time to see the benefits of BOTOX® Cosmetic for yourself. Click the coupon on the right hand side of this page for your savings certificate.
Many of our patients want to learn more about how Dr. Galante gives back to the local community. Recently, he put together a community involvement page that details his charitable activities in the Northwest Indiana area. If you’d like to find out how you can support these organizations and get involved, feel free to contact us or call our office for more information.
Our New Location
Recently, Dr. Galante moved his Munster office to Schererville. His new office is near Omni 41 Fitness Center, right off of Route 41 (Indianapolis Blvd). This office provides our patients with a more quiet, peaceful and comfortable environment. This new location is more centrally located in the region to better serve our patients Dr. Galante continues to see patients at his office in Valparaiso as well.