‘Dinner and a Movie’ Was a Success
Last month we wrapped up our Dinner and a Movie giveaway where we offered a chance to win a free movie for 2 plus a $500 gift certificate to our practice. With over 1,200 entries, it was our most successful giveaway to date. In the end, we announced Connie as our big winner! Check it all out on Facebook!
As a way of saying thanks, we are extending a VERY special offer to everyone who entered:
Receive 10% off any injectable treatment*
*Valid for entrants of the Dinner and a Move giveaway ONLY. Good for single treatment, must be scheduled before 4/30/16.
Introducing: The Galante Loyalty Group
We are thrilled to introduce the Galante Loyalty Group, a benefits program that offers exclusive VIP status to our patients. Whether you are a new or existing patient of plastic surgeon Dr. Galante, we know you’ll love these benefits:
- 20% discount on BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®
- 15% discount on skin care products and chemical peels
- 10% discount on dermal fillers (JUVÈDERM®, Restylane®, etc.)
Plus, so much more! Becoming a member is easy. For a nominal fee you will receive a personalized card to identify you as a member of this special group. To learn more about the Galante Loyalty Program (including all of its benefits), contact us online or call the office at (800) 721-3244.
Liposuction: All About The Popular Procedure
At our practice, this comes as no surprise, as more and more patients ask about this tried-and-true option for contouring. Here’s some of their most frequently asked questions:
- What is the recovery time? Your recovery timeline will vary with the size and number of areas treated. You can expect to return home the day of the procedure, wearing compression garments to minimize swelling and help skin heal smoothly. While you will feel sore for a few days, you can resume light physical activities after about a week, but should plan to avoid strenuous workouts for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Is liposuction temporary? It can be— this is really up to you. During liposuction, fat cells are removed permanently, however it is still possible to gain weight after the surgery. If you commit to a healthy lifestyle, eating healthily, and exercising regularly, you should have no problem maintaining your results indefinitely.
- What about non-surgical options? While there are quite a few treatments marketed as “liposuction alternatives”, none can elicit results that match those achieved by liposuction. Dr. Galante is dedicated to achieving your best, fastest, and most predictable and long-lasting results.
Still have questions? Our liposuction FAQ is a must-read if you’re thinking about the procedure.