A Personal Note of Appreciation
It’s hard to believe that 20 years has gone by since I opened the doors to my first office and began my career as a plastic surgeon in Indiana. As I reflect on this milestone in my life, I stop to think about what has brought me the greatest satisfaction, and that is all of you – my patients.
I am grateful to each and every one of you for choosing me as your plastic surgeon, whether it was for reconstructing your breast after cancer surgery, suturing your child’s face after a fall, treating a burn or reversing the changes that came with pregnancy, weight loss, sun exposure or aging.
It is you, my patients, who motivate me daily. I take pride in knowing that I am helping bring about positive change that improves your lives. It is in that spirit that I say THANK YOU to everyone, individually and collectively, for allowing me the privilege of taking care of you.
Looking Back: What Else Happened in 1992?
- A gallon of gas cost $1.13.
- Hurricane Andrew hit Florida.
- Euro Disney opened in France.
- Bill Clinton became President.
- Prince Charles and Princess Diana separated.
- NAFTA was signed.
- The Summer Olympics were in Barcelona.
- Aladdin was the top-grossing film.
- The Silence of the Lambs won Best Picture.
- Kristi Yamaguchi won the Olympic gold medal in figure skating.
- The first prescription nicotine patch was introduced to help stop smoking.
- Jay Leno replaced Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show.
- Miley Cyrus is born.
- A first class stamp cost 29 cents.
- The Grammy Awards’ Record of the Year was “Unforgettable,” by Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole.
- The Space Shuttle Endeavor completed its maiden voyage.
- The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series.
- The Washington Redskins won Super Bowl XXVI.
Mother’s Day Special
Give your mother the gift of fresh skin this Mother’s Day. Come in during the month of May for a chemical peel, and your mom will receive a free skin care consultation and a chemical peel at no charge.
(Note: Your mother must be a good candidate for this procedure, and it must be completed within 30 days.)