We are excited to open our doors again on Monday, May 4, 2020. To provide the quality care you are accustomed to in our practice, we are in the process of adapting our office and operating room schedule to make the “new normal” that is upon us convenient for you. Please read on to learn about the changes we have made to optimize your safety, and email us at email@example.com or call us at 219-322-3131 when you are ready to book your appointment. Consultations and treatment are available for most surgical and nonsurgical services in both our Schererville and Valparaiso locations.
Here are the steps we have taken to make patient visits as safe as possible:
* The schedule will be lightened to allow 1-2 patients in the office at one time.
* A detailed symptom questionnaire via a phone call will be completed prior to the patient’s appointment.
* Patients will wait in their cars until their appointment, at which time, we will text/call for them to enter the office.
* Families and guests of patients will need to wait in their cars or at an offsite location.
* The patient’s temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
* An attestation document will be given for review and signature by the patient.
* All staff will be wearing face masks and all patients will be required to do the same.
* Social distancing will be emphasized.
* Gloves will be worn by staff members that have direct contact with patients.
* All surfaces will be wiped down with antiseptic following each patient visit.
The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority, and we hope that these steps make you feel secure and confident during your office visit. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share them with our team.