Quite some time has passed since we reopened our office due to the temporary Covid-19 lockdown. We are happy to say that our safety protocols that we instituted at that time have been extremely successful to date keeping our staff, and our patients healthy. As you know the “new normal” continues to change, and we will continue to adapt to these changes as they occur. We have modified a few of the safety precautions to keep in line with our Governors orders and to make your visit with us as safe,easy, and convenient as possible. Please read on to learn about the changes we have made to optimize your safety, and email us at [email protected] or call us at 219-322-3131 when you are ready to book your appointment. Consultations and treatment are available for most surgical and nonsurgical services in both our Schererville and Valparaiso locations.
Here are the steps we have taken to make patient visits as safe as possible:
* Patients no longer need to call the office upon arrival. You may come in and check in with our receptionist.
* One family member or guest over the age of 18 is now allowed to enter the office with the patient.
* An attestation document will be given for review and signature by the patient.
* All staff will be wearing face masks and all patients will be required to do the same.
* It is imperative that masks be worn properly, covering both the mouth and the nose.
* All surfaces will be wiped down with antiseptic following each patient visit.
The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority, and we hope that these steps make you feel secure and confident during your office visit. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share them with our team.