Dr. Gus Galante is highly renowned among Indiana plastic surgeons. Throughout his more than 20 years in practice, thousands of women and men have entrusted their looks and their lives to him. Dr. Galante brings world-class surgical training to his cosmetic surgery patients, who count on him to bring their inner vitality to the surface.
Are you ready for your appearance to match the way you feel? Request a complimentary consultationRequest a complimentary consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gus Galante, or visit with him at either his Schererville or Valparaiso plastic surgery center by calling (800) 721-3244.
Dr. Galante's Credentials
Education and Training
- Medical degree from Indiana University, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society in recognition of his academic distinction
- General surgery training at Loyola University Medical Center
- Plastic surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center
- Fellowship in aesthetic surgery and reconstructive breast surgery at the Institute for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Nashville, Tennessee
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Comprehensive Offering of Procedures
Dr. Galante offers surgical and non-surgical procedures for the face, breasts, and body. Visit his Why Choose page to discover some of the reasons he stands out among plastic surgeons in Indiana. If you have questions about any of his procedures, Dr. Galante is happy to meet with you one-on-one to provide even more detailed information.
Find Dr. Galante on Google +